The Truhlar Group Software License Form for a User/Group License
The software developed in the Truhlar group is copyrighted and licensed. All fees are
waived when the code is obtained from the University of Minnesota software distribution site.
Conditions of supply:
- 1. No user or site will redistribute the source code or executable code to a third
party in original or modified form without written permission of the principal
investigator (Donald G. Truhlar) except as explicitly permitted by the following paragraph.
The licensee has no ownership rights in the Truhlar group software or in any copyrights
for the Truhlar group software or documentation through this license.
- 2. A user/group license entitles the licensee (a person) and his/her research group
and collaborators to use the program and share the source or executable code for use
within a single research group.
- 3. Publications resulting from using the Truhlar group software will reference the program.
The recommended reference for each program is given in the manual.
- 4. No guarantee is made that the program is bug-free or suitable for specific applications,
and no liability is accepted for any limitations in the mathematical methods and algorithms
used within the program.
- 5. No consulting or maintenance services are guaranteed or implied.
Note that all items in the following form are mandatory